Every now and then most of us find we need a change. Have you thought about looking for your next opportunity? Perhaps you’re thinking about a career in IT, or looking to find a new workplace where you can really make your mark?
A position with an award-winning, Australian owned distributor might be for you.
As a distributor, we work with a wide portfolio of products from the world’s leading technology vendors, including Cisco, Citrix, Dell Technologies, HP, HPE, Lenovo, Microsoft and other Tier 1 global brands. We sell exclusively to our valued partner base of over 5,000 resellers and are dedicated to helping our partners deliver industry-leading solutions built on the world’s best technologies.
Why Dicker Data?
There’s no shortage of benefits to considering a position at Dicker Data. Our professional environment is comprised of driven and supportive teams and, as we continue to make our mark and explore new markets of opportunity, our business expands every day.
We take a wholistic approach to looking after our people and members of our working family have access to benefits including:
- Relaxed, smart casual modern office setting
- On Site Gym and weekly Yoga sessions
- Employee assistance program
- Health Insurance, Superannuation and banking perks
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership
- On site daily catered lunch
Our team is also super excited about our new building and facilitates that are currently being built next door. Hopefully we will be looking to move in at the end of 2020.
Our teams are currently seeking to recruit motivated individuals in job openings across the following verticals:
- Inside Sales
- Order Management / Customer Service
- Business Development
- Software Sales
- Graphic Design
- IT Support
- Web Development
We are also looking for a few specialist roles including;
- A Microsoft Azure Enablement Specialist – would you classify yourself as an expert in Azure? Do you have the passion to help our partners through their Azure customer engagement cycle? A position on our high performance Microsoft team might just be for you.
- Nutanix Business Development Manager – do you have a technical understanding of It infrastructure, storage, data management software and cloud? We're looking for someone to join our innovative Software team, and drive Nutanix and Dicker Data opportunities within the reseller community.
- Cisco Services Specialist – have you got in depth knowledge of the Cisco Services Contract Centre (CSCC) and at least 12 months experience working across Cisco Services? How does the opportunity to work with our globally recognised team sound?
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds as we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity here at Dicker Data.